As a young startup built on the core values of sharing, inclusion, and diversity, Onata reaches out to do its two bits for the society through our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs. We believe it does not matter how much we give – what matters is how much we care. With that determination, we make small contributions to the following (not-or-profit) organizations with the hope of bringing a positive change to the society.
- With December, January, and February under your belt, the harsh winter of New Jersey hasn’t gotten the best
International Women’s Day 2018: 8 Stories of Lady Innovation Dedicated to Every Woman That Deserves MoreWomen are achievers. They have always been. We just wish that they always had the recognition that they
- So it’s finally gone around a full year and come back – the Oscars. The 90th Academy Awards
- Onata™ Universe of Services™ launches its unique Neighborhood Service – a unique ecosystem where neighbors can help and
Black History Month: Onata Acknowledges the Contributions of the African American Community to the SocietyAs we draw closer to the far end of celebrating the Black History Month, it’s a great time
- Wonder Woman in 2017 and Black Panther in 2018 – we are finding new and colorful reasons to
- I still enjoy baking whenever I have the time for it. Just that there’s too little time now
- Onata, Inc. made it to the 130 out of 7000 companies that applied to feature in the Startup
- If you do not already know it, Onata is building an ecosystem that houses a Universe of Services.
- Let’s face it – as generous as technology has been in stitching blurred patches of productivity in our
- There could be four reasons you’re here: A) You’ve already signed up for the Onata Insider Program and
- Onata, in its web app and mobile app forms, has created an ecosystem for the services industry where
- EDISON, N.J. (PRWEB) DECEMBER 14, 2017 Onata, Universe of Services, is creating a unique ecosystem for seeking small gigs