Service Terms for Neighborhood Services
Last Modified: 2/12/2018
These Service Terms for Neighborhood Services (“Service Terms”) describe the special trusted neighborhood Services offered by Onata through the Site to enable neighbors to connect with one another to seek and provide special trusted services (e.g., picking your kids up from school, accepting a
package when you are not home). These Service Terms are incorporated by reference and governed by the Terms of Service www.onata.com/terms-of- services/ which contains explanations of defined terms.
If the Terms of Service are inconsistent with these Service Terms, these Service Terms will control.
1. To offer or seek neighborhood service through our Site (as a neighborhood Provider or Seeker), you must agree to be discoverable by your neighbors, and the select your neighborhood by drawing your neighborhood area on the map within the Site. You can have 3 areas attached to a neighborhood. For example, you can have the 10 houses on your street, 5 houses from the next street, and 8 houses from the street 4 blocks away.
2. If no neighbor in your selected neighborhood is using the Site, you can invite them sending by sending a message/e-mail through the Site. You can also import your contacts from your phone address book and invite from there.
3. The neighbors who use the Site, but do not offer neighborhood Services are shown on your map in red, while neighbors who use the Site and offer neighborhood services are shown in purple. You can invite the “red” neighbors through the Site to offer the neighborhood Services.
4. In order to seek neighborhood Services from a neighborhood Provider, you must “trust” the Provider neighbor, who is offering neighborhood Services through the Site, by select the provider from the list view or Map view in the Setup-neighborhood, and trust the gigs you want to trust him Thru Trust option or Manage the trusted neighbors option .
5. Provider neighbors can offer a neighborhood Service for Price or Pride. “Price” means for a fee. “Pride” means free of cost.
6. ONATA VETS NEIGHBORS THROUGH BACKGROUND CHECKS AND TO MAKE SURE THAT NEIGHBORS ARE NOT ON THE SEXUAL OFFENDER LIST. Despite our vetting process, Neighborhood Services are personal and we strongly suggest that you should exercise utmost care in deciding whether to trust a neighbor. Trust is factor you should determine yourself.
NONE OF THE ONATA PARTIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICES OR PERFORMANCE THEREOF OR THE CONDUCT OF OR INTERACTIONS BETWEEN NEIGHBORS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE ALL OF THE ONATA PARTIES FROM ANY LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, SUITS, INJURIES, LOSS, HARM AND/OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED THERETO. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RISK.